- If a child is withdrawn after admission is granted, the admission fee, registration fee and one term fees excluding the security and imprest(credit balance) shall be forfeited in favour of the school.
- If the child is withdrawn in between any term (Irrespective of his/her date of joining), full term school fee shall be charged/forfeited in favour of the school.
- If the child is to be withdrawn in the month of March, a prior 3 months notice is to be given in writing i.e. latest by 31st December. If the notice is given after the said date, the security money of the child shall be forfeited.
- In case of withdrawal the refunds (if any) will be made after 6 months from the date of withdrawal ( Including Security)
- The withdrawal form is available on school website.
- The security amount when refunded is interest free.
- School leaving certificate (Transfer Certificate) will be issued only after clearance of dues and payment of outstanding amount in favour of the school.
- The withdrawal form in the prescribed format should be filled only by the parent and be submitted to the P.R.O office only. The receiving at school of the original copy of duly filled and signed withdrawal form, will be treated as final date of withdrawal.