There is no denying the fact that a student studying at a residential school is way smarter and fitter than the child studying in a day school. The students from a residential school have a stronger personality and better confidence for they are groomed in every possible way to stand out from the crowd. Dehradun is the capital of Uttarakhand and also the education hub of India. Doon Valley is blessed with many residential boarding schools which offer the best of academicians and scholars every year with excellent board result. Tula’s International School is one of the best co-ed residential schools in Dehradun. Let us discuss the benefits that a student gets by studying in a residential school in Dehradun:
• Since Dehradun is the educational capital of India, the best of professors, scholars and teachers are found in Dehradun. Tula’s International School is one of the best residential schools in Dehradun with an all-India rank 8. The school has brilliant teachers on board who impart education with keen interest to the students. The school adopts digital education and teaches students with advanced learning methods. Every student gets the utmost attention from their teachers. If they are a little behind in their subject from the rest of the class, private tuition classes after school help them to cover the gap. As a result, they can perform better with excellent grades.
• A student at a residential school is very well behaved and disciplined. While day schools give children a lot of time to play and watch TV or sit on the couch and scroll endlessly on their mobile screens; the curriculum at a residential school keeps children very busy and occupied. With the day starting as early as 6 am where every student must be awake. The regular classes are followed by sports and extracurricular activities after school hours and proper meal times help children get in a routine resulting in a disciplined lifestyle. Tula’s International, a residential school, Dehradun have students who are punctual, regular and disciplined.
• Residential schools in Dehradun attract students from all walks of life where some of them are from the neighbouring countries as well. As a result of this, there is a healthy blend of students from several backgrounds which make children aware of different cultures. This gives them a chance to get acquainted with children from other states and countries breaking the cultural and geographical barriers. Tula’s International School is a co-ed residential school where both girls and boys enjoy equality in terms of education. This results in a healthy friendship that overcomes shyness and intimidation.
• Tula’s International, a residential school, Dehradun promises parents of utmost security and safety of the children. The 22-acre campus is always under the surveillance of CCTV cameras with high tech alarms and security guards on alert. No compromise is made when it comes to ensuring the safety of the children at a boarding school.
• Unlike day schools that focus only on academics, residential boarding schools give great importance to the physical fitness of the students. The curriculum is planned in a way that every child gets some indulgence in a sport. Tula’s International School boasts of lush green football ground with basketball court, lawn tennis court with a cricket pitch, a seven-range shooting range and a well-maintained swimming pool. Even indoor sports like taekwondo and table tennis have professional coaches to teach the correct technique of these sports. Due to this, children in boarding schools enjoy a healthy and fit lifestyle.
• Children in residential boarding schools are extremely independent. Where parents spoil them with luxuries and comforts at home, a boarding school makes children do all their tasks on their own without enduring or entertaining any tantrums. When children are made to do things without depending on their parents, they grow up to be independent.
• Residential schools in Dehradun make children adopt healthy eating habits. The junk food that children eat these days results in obesity with a lethargic attitude. Tula’s International School offers 4 healthy meals to children every day where a healthy balanced diet is a part of their lifestyle.
• Another benefit of studying at a boarding school especially Tula’s International School is the reduced burden of studies. The school is affiliated to CBSE board that eliminates the burden of secondary subjects and gives them time to focus on the mandatory subjects. This helps them get better grades.
• Tula’s International School is one of the best residential boarding schools that prepare students for entrance and competitive exams like IIT and JEE in senior school that gives them a better knowledge of their concepts before they finish school.
• Children at residential schools in Dehradun enjoy love for travelling, trekking and hiking. With dainty hills and verdant forests, Uttarakhand offers them beautiful treks and hiking sites like ChaniChurani, JhariPani, Valley of Flowers, Shikhar Falls and many more. This gives them a sense of inclination towards nature and the conservation of the environment.
Tula’s International School is a co-ed school where children enjoy the freedom to grow and spread their wings. Faith can move mountains and we give children endless opportunities with trust in them to make the right choices and to learn from every mistake that they make. This helps them be mentally strong human beings with a very strong personality.