Women growth and empowerment is a topic of national concern. Women all over the world have been fighting and preaching about feminism. Feminism does not mean the superiority of women over men, but equality. Equality can be brought about only when they get the best of education and are as competitive as men to meet the bigger challenges in life and capable of bringing an equal amount of resources on the table as men.
With the campaign of “Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao” many parents have come out of their shell and have started sending their girls to get the primary education at least. However, even parents with large and middle-income groups now ensure to give their daughters the best of education.
Dehradun being the education capital of our country, is not just the best option to educate your daughter but also extremely safe. From CBSE to ICSE, Dehradun has options for both however, it is a known fact that CBSE board is better than the ICSE for the following reasons:
1. Most of the competitive exams like JEE Main, NEET are based on the syllabus of CBSE Board.
2. Compared to ICSE, CBSE board is easier. Also, because the syllabus comprises of a more compact structure and fewer subjects, the secondary subjects are not mandatory. Subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology are categorized under Science and History, Geography and Civics are categorized under Social Science.
3. CBSE schools are more in the country. So if you have to transfer your child from one city to another, CBSE board is the right choice for you.
There is absolutely no dearth of girls’ boarding CBSE schools in Uttarakhand. Uttarakhand CBSE girls boarding schools are way better than any of the CBSE boarding schools in the country.
To choose the best CBSE girl boarding school in Uttarakhand, you need to keep the following points in mind:
1. Safety: Your daughter will always be under the strict vigilance of CCTV cameras and stay within the vicinity of the school premises. She will have absolutely no contact with outsiders but her fellow mates. Staying back in the hostel after school hours are over, the boarding will ensure her safety and security.
2. Right guardians: Girls in a boarding school are always managed by the wardens. These wardens educate them about basic hygiene and always keep them groomed and neat. They are also available whenever your child is sick and tend to her until she’s on her feet again.
3. Confident: A boarding school is an environment where girls are made to stay with other girls with different backgrounds. They not only make some of the best of friends at a tender age but also break the barriers of language and culture and are always confident and easy to strike a conversation once they pass out from their alma mater.
4. Leaders: Girls’ boarding CBSE schools in Uttarakhand shape girls to be the go-getters and leaders. Their time is invested in schooling, sports and hobbies. They are educated in academics and taught a lot more than the syllabus in their books. They are groomed with table manners and taught to carry themselves as the handsome women in society and these girls often make the best of leaders out in the real world.
5. Independent: When you are away from the comforts of your home and made to do all the chores on your own, you often get used to becoming an independent girl. From keeping a track of all your belongings to following a disciplined routine, girls from a boarding school often are distinguished from the crowd.
Tula’s International School, Dehradun is one of the best CBSE girls’ boarding school in Uttarakhand. Situated in the foothills of the Himalayas and affiliated to CBSE Board, it keeps your child close to nature and a healthy environment. Whenever one thinks of the top CBSE girl boarding school in Uttarakhand, Tula’s International School is always a highly recommended option.
Your daughter is as much a responsibility of ours as yours. We make sure that she is given a home away from home where she is groomed and polished to be able to have a strong personality. She’s trained in sports and engaged in extracurricular activities so that she’s an all-rounder.
CBSE girl boarding schools in Uttarakhand are way better than ICSE for the reasons we have already discussed above. Despite the schooling, Uttarakhand offers some of the most beautiful treks and hill stations where you can travel with your daughter on her days of outing or vacation so that she can see the breathtaking beauty of the valley.
Over the last couple of years, Tula’s International School has made itself an esteemed institution in the list of Uttarakhand CBSE girls boarding school. The infrastructure is beautiful with lush green campus and comfortable hostel with good food and neat premises. If you must give your daughter a fright future, you must trust us and we will invest in your child in every possible way to make her the strong independent woman the society needs.