The innovative use of digital tools and technologies for teaching and learning is referred to as Digital Education. It is also often referred to as Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) or e-Learning. Exploring and considering the use of digital technologies provides the educators of the best coed Boarding school in Dehradun with the opportunity to formulate engaging learning opportunities in the courses they teach, and these can even take the form of mixed or fully online courses and programs. A lot of institutions and schools are adopting this technology as a solution while face-to-face teaching is suspended for some time due to the current prevailing situation and thus its very important for us to understand some of the key benefits of the digital education system.
1. Recorded lectures: One of the major benefits of the digital education system are the recorded lectures offered by the Best International boarding schools in India that can be accessed by the students at any point of time. This means that if a student misses out on something, or realizes later that he/she didn’t quite understand a particular subject or topic, they can go back and watch the class again to get the desired answers. Though a student can always ask his/her teacher at any point of confusion, solving or understanding a problem by oneself can be a great feeling.
2. Connected learning: The digital education system allows students and teachers to be a part of a connected community. If there’s something a student needs help with, tools like Zoom and Google meet can connect them with their classmates so that they can find the answers that they require right away. And, although the best coed residential school in Dehradun will still have a timetable of classes to teach throughout the day, instant messaging platforms and email means that a student won’t have to wait until the next lesson with the teacher to ask any questions that they may have. Although the faculty might not always be available to answer the questions right away, with e-learning both the teacher and the student will have the freedom to communicate at times that are convenient for both. Finally, although a student may be physically distant from their classmates, technology like video calling means they can easily keep in touch with them.
3. Familiarity with technology: The onset of digitalisation has allowed everything to be global. With the digital education system, students are now able to get familiar with the technology. Everyday use of laptops, computers and mobile phones have made children realise the importance of technology. All this will result in enriching the students with plenty of experience by using softwares that some working professionals are only getting to grips with now, which could help students with the transition from studying to starting their career.
4. Tracked progress by the best coed Boarding school in Dehradun: The digital education system doesn’t only help the students to identify their strengths and weaknesses but also enables the teachers to track the progress of the students. With digital learning, the teachers have an easily accessible online record of all the work submitted by the students, and thus with the help of this they’ll be able to monitor each student’s engagement as well.
5. Higher engagement rate: The conventional way of learning gives students little scope for engagement as the dynamics of a traditional classroom consists of students, textbooks and a teacher for learning. On the contrary, the digital education system by the Best International boarding schools in India offers a wider range of choices to the students to learn from. The boundless availability of image and video content, interactive sessions, virtual reality etc makes the learning process more engrossing and easy for students to grasp.
6. Plentiful information: At this time and age, the world of the internet is exploding with information, most of which is freely available to anyone with an internet connection. The model of digital education system provides the students with the ability to access and make use of this wealth of information and learn from it at their convenience. In the conventional model of learning, students were dependent on the availability of books in the school library, which restricted their ability to learn better and learn more. Now, with the advancement of e-learning at the best coed residential school in Dehradun, unavailability of relevant information is no longer an excuse to not learn. Also, it has become much easier to update the content online which helps one to ensure the relevance of the material.