Education is considered to be the foundation of our society, as it is one of the fastest and most effective ways of fostering economic development in any country. It is known to be the significant key towards ending poverty and injustice towards women. Educating the girls of a country from the best CBSE Girls Boarding school in India also upgrades children’s and women’s survival rates and health problems, postpones child marriage and early pregnancies, empowers women both at their workplace as well as their home, and helps in dealing with the climate change. Attaining universal access to education is both a matter of human rights and a great investment in the overall development and economic growth of the world. One of the most common barrier to education around the world is the gender discrimination which needs to be changed on an urgent basis.
Below mentioned are just a few of the ways in which exploring the true potential of millions of girls can have a wider impact around the globe. Let’s explore some of the reasons why girls’ education is so important for our society.
1. It strengthens economies and advances the fight to end poverty: Perhaps the most clear and obvious advantages of girls education from the Best Girls boarding school in Dehradun is the prospect for economic growth of a country. The same even affects the country’s GDP (Gross Domestic Product) rate with an increase in female education participation. When women of a country are learned and educated, the entire economy grows and flourishes.
2. Helps in building more stable communities: Education provides strength and flexibility which enables the society to recover at a faster rate from any conflict. In fact, overall quality education can even help prevent conflict in the first place through imparting knowledge on problem-solving, social skills and critical thinking at the Best Girls residential school in Dehradun. And while primary education is indispensable to girls, it’s the secondary education that can be a transformative aspect in their lives.
3. It helps in ending poverty: Nurturing girls with not just basic schooling but also providing them with higher education can make a considerable impact on their future earning potential thus allowing them to rise above the cycle of poverty. Educated girls are better prepared to protect themselves and their families against health risks like several diseases and malnutrition. An educated female population also has the ability to increase an entire country’s productivity and foster economic growth.
4. Drives Equality: Empowering girls through education from the best CBSE Girls Boarding school in India impacts the overall, as girls make up half of the population. Educated women are more likely to take part in elections and vote, become lawyers for several causes prevailing in the society, and hold political positions of power. These empowered women are pivotal both as role models for young girls and for altering public point of view on gender equality. When females in our society are more educated, more prominence is placed on gender equality. As women achieve equality, human rights become a strong value of communities, as women in governance tend to fight for under privileged groups. Female headship in government also becomes more common, and when women lead, women push for more equitable systems of governance.
5. Creates positive change for future generations: An educated girl becomes an educated woman. Providing girls with education from the Best Girls boarding school in Dehradun is a major step in building future generations of educated, healthy and empowered girls and boys. Educated and learned women of the society have the ability to become future leaders, drive towards a change, and build stronger and meaningful communities. And so a country is considered only as wealthy as its citizens.
6. Allows them to make their own decisions: Educated females have greater confidence and freedom to make decisions that affect their lives They are better facilitated to challenge the cultural imperative that women belong in the home, raising children and doing the daily house chores. Education from the Best Girls residential school in Dehradun empowers young women to think beyond the cultural norms and pursue their dreams for a better life.