There are several good schools in Dehradun. Being the capital of Uttarakhand, Dehradun is a beautiful valley cradled in the lap of the Himalayas. With a favourable climate where the winters are not too cold nor the summers too hot, Dehradun is an ideal place to grow up in. With so many excellent residential schools and day schools where children from all walks of life come to shape their futures, Dehradun is the place which gives the best board result every year. Tula’s International School is the Best boarding school in Dehradun. With an all India rank of no. 7, the reputation of the school is soaring high in the last five years. Every parent wants to send their child to the best school but they decide after shrewd scrutiny. Let us discuss why Tula’s International School is the best girls’ boarding school in Dehradun.
- With the daily rapes and little girls being victimised and eve teased, parents get very reluctant to send their girls to school especially in areas like Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi NCR and Rajasthan. They believe that it is better to be safe than sorry due to which the education of the girls suffers. Sending them to a good boarding school is the solution to all their woes and worries. Dehradun’s best girls’ boarding school, Tula’s International School assures the parents of zero breach in the security of the girls. The 22-acre campus is under the CCTV surveillance round the clock with security guards and alarms always on alert mode. The girls get time to play after school hours within the campus but they are safe and secure from all the miss-happenings at the school.
- Girls in their teenage go through emotional conflicts and hormonal fluctuations which makes them cranky and temperamental at times. Teenage can make a girl throw a lot of tantrums which becomes a habit because parents entertain these tantrums. At Tula’s International School, Dehradun’s best girls’ boarding school, the girls are always under the guidance of wardens and counsellors who help them communicate their issues with peace and also resolve them with their expert guidance. As a result, the girls become emotionally independent at an early age and practical too.
- Affiliated to CBSE Board, Tula’s International School, the best girls’ boarding school in Dehradun helps the students to ace their subjects by eliminating the burden of the secondary subjects, unlike ICSE board. The students get more time to focus on mandatory subjects. Also, Tula’s International School takes immense pride in its teachers who are extremely well-read and well-versed with their subjects. There are also tuition classes for those students who lag in a few subjects where students after school hours are given personal attention to clear their doubts and bridge the gap with the rest of the class.
- Tula’s International School, Dehradun’s best girls’ boarding school focuses on advanced learning methods like digital learning and practical demonstrations so that brain mapping for students is quicker and better. The computer labs are installed with the latest computer systems with high-speed internet. This helps students to finish their research and assignments faster. The science laboratories are well equipped for them to conduct experiments.
- Extra-curricular activities are a very important part of the student curriculum at Tula’s International School, the best girls’ boarding school in Dehradun. With more than sixteen options to choose from, the school offers both indoor and outdoor sports to students along with other classes like theatre, pottery, craft, art and craft and music. The school has a seven-lane shooting range to master the skill and also a well-maintained swimming pool. Where the basketball court and footfall field attract many junior school students, the senior school students try their hand at table tennis and lawn tennis.
- The girls at home are usually pampered and spoiled. As a result, they depend on their parents. Being glued to their mobile phones or television makes them lose their focus and takes away the most productive hours from their schedule. A boarding school makes them both self-dependent and responsible where they have to do almost everything on their own. The strict curriculum makes them get into a healthy routine and so regularity, punctuality and discipline become their virtues.
The girls at home are usually pampered and spoiled. As a result, they depend on their parents. Being glued to their mobile phones or television makes them lose their focus and takes away the most productive hours from their schedule. A boarding school makes them both self-dependent and responsible where they have to do almost everything on their own. The strict curriculum makes them get into a healthy routine and so regularity, punctuality and discipline become their virtues.