Facilities at Boarding Schools
Choosing a residential school or Boarding School in Uttarakhand for children is never easy for parents. They try to look for the best boarding school where their child would get grooming. Learn discipline and learn the skills that will make them stand distinguished from the crowd. A co-ed school is always a preferred choice over an all-girls/boys’ school. Because when boys and girls study together from an early age, they break free from the shackles of hesitation. Also, they learn to present themselves and respect each other’s boundaries. The best boarding schools are found in Uttarakhand. Tula’s International School, Dehradun is the best co-ed boarding school in Uttarakhand.
It is better to choose a boarding school over a day school. Because the grooming in a boarding school is better than a day school. A boarding school focuses on the overall development of a student by developing a sense of routine in them. A co-ed boarding school teaches both girls and boys alike by focusing on equality between the two genders and breaking gender barriers. While searching for the best “co-ed boarding school Uttarakhand,” here are the facilities to look for in the top boarding schools in Uttarakhand:
Points to ponder upon
- The most important criterion before finalizing the best co-ed boarding school in Uttarakhand is to check how secure and safe the environment of the school is. Tula’s International School, Dehradun ensures top-notch security for the children. The 22-acre campus is installed with CCTV cameras and is under surveillance round the clock with guards on duty at all hours. Bullying and ragging come under the zero-tolerance policies and no such practices exist at the school.
- It is very important to check the academics before finalizing the school. One of Uttarakhand’s co-ed boarding schools, Tula’s International School, Dehradun is affiliated to the CBSE board with prolific and esteemed academicians and teachers on the faculty panel.
- When parents weigh their list to choose the best “co-ed boarding school Uttarakhand”, it is important to note what pastoral care the school offer. A good boarding school must have wardens and house parents to look after the children in the hostel. Also, there should be an arrangement for private tutors who could help the students with some subjects that they lag in to help them cope with the lapse. Children in their teenage are hormonal and a bit difficult.
- A good boarding school must have a well-planned curriculum where both sports and studies are equal emphases along with extra-curricular activities. One of Uttarakhand’s co-ed boarding schools, Tula’s International has a curriculum planned by expert academicians. The school offers more than sixteen activities to choose from. Every indoor and outdoor activity has professional coaches and teachers who impart these skills to the students. Sports are very important for the all-round development of a student. The lights go out at 10 PM and every child gets a minimum of eight hours of sleep.
- The school is very particular about food. Every student gets 4 meals a day rich in nutrients. A healthy balanced diet is mandatory for students.
Tula’s International School Dehradun is the best co-ed boarding school in Uttarakhand where the focus is on the all-round development of a child. It is the place where the mind sharpens, the body strengthens, and the soul nourishes.