Why Boarding School?
India is a fast-developing nation and has carved a niche in the world for its excellent schooling and universities. Scholars from India have made a name for themselves across the globe. From the CEO at Google to prolific scientists and astronauts at NASA, India takes immense pride in contributing to some of the finest and brainy professionals in the world. With reputed and renowned schools, students from all over the world enrol themselves in India’s top boarding schools.
With some of the best ICSE and top CBSE boarding schools in Dehradun, students from every nook and corner of the world come to study at these residential schools. Dehradun is the education capital of India. With the best board results and excellent grooming, it attracts the best faculty members and academicians as well.
Let us throw a glance and discuss the reasons why parents should enrol their children at India’s top boarding schools:
1) It is more economical to enrol your children at international boarding schools in India rather than sending them abroad. The fee will not burn a hole in your pocket and the figures are not very tough to afford.
2) The schooling and hostel facilities are as good as any other school abroad with a budget-friendly fee structure.
3) Students from India are more aware of the world than students from any other country due to the diversity in culture and languages. Students enrolled in the top residential and best co-ed boarding schools in India get acquainted. With children from all walks of life are more adaptable and informed.
4) There is no doubt that students who have been schooled at boarding schools in India are more disciplined and well-behaved. The wardens at these boarding schools are stern and strict and do not go overboard while being friendly with the students.
5) Children studying at boarding schools in India are very Independent. Even though the hostel offers them basic comforts. They are made to do most of their chores. Themselves which makes them extremely responsible and independent.
6) It is a well-established fact that Indians contribute a lot in terms of skills when it comes to eminent MNCs, professions like doctors, scientists, astronauts and even entrepreneurial skills. Good schooling shapes their personality at a young age. And so they land up with better career options when they join the corporate world.
7) The IQ level of Indians is really high because of their time management. Reading, debates, writing and other projects that involve researching increase both their knowledge and IQ levels.
8) International boarding schools in India have far better curriculum planning than institutions outside. Your time management is flawless.
9) The subjects taught at Indian schools give them a better knowledge of social studies, literature, language and even mathematics. A strong base at the school level makes them smarter and prepares them for competitive exams at an early age.
10)With favourable weather, beautiful landscapes and low pollution, parents prefer Dehradun over any other location to enrol their children.
Tula’s International School Dehradun boasts of students from different walks of life along with international students. The Modern Gurukul has an amalgamation of both Indian and international students who study together. One of the top CBSE boarding schools in Dehradun, TIS has made a name for itself by bagging the 8th rank among the best residential schools in India.